Businesses in our community can make a difference in health care by setting the philanthropic example for their employees to follow. By providing financial support to WakeMed Health & Hospitals and giving their employees opportunities to get involved, organizations make an important business statement: we believe in giving back to the community that supports us.
Becoming a corporate philanthropic partner says a lot to the community about who you are. It conveys a message about your dedication to helping others and making a difference in the neighborhoods where you operate. It can help attract and retain employees that are committed to making a difference, and it can encourage goodwill and teamwork among employees.
Becoming a Partner in Giving
- Make a Corporate Gift - By making an annual gift, corporations can support the most pressing needs of programs and services at WakeMed. Various recognition opportunities are available. For more information, please contact the WakeMed Foundation at 919-350-7656.
- Start an Employee Giving Campaign - Get your employees involved with WakeMed by giving them an easy way to contribute.
- Create a Cause-Related Marketing Campaign - Donate a portion of your sales to the WakeMed Foundation to support programs and services at WakeMed.
- Sponsor an Event - There are several opportunities throughout the year for sponsorship of fundraising or recognition events. Please contact the WakeMed Foundation for a brochure.
- Host a Community Event - Do you or your employees have something special that they would like to do to help raise money? Host your own fundraiser to benefit the WakeMed Foundation. Run your own event, have fun, and raise funds for WakeMed at the same time. To brainstorm ideas that are a good fit for your company and employees, please call the WakeMed Foundation at 919-350-7656.