The term “Granite” refers to an interesting piece of hospital history – the original Wake County Hospital structure was built on a slab of granite. It also references the reliability of our most faithful members of the WakeMed Foundation who help make our funding ability even stronger – the Granite Society. This Society recognizes our investors whose total giving (Annual, Capital and Major Gift Programs combined) has reached at least $25,000 since the Foundation’s inception in 1994.
The Circle Levels of the Granite Society
- Visionary Circle - $1 million + cumulative giving
- Chairman’s Circle - $500,000-$999,999
- President’s Circle - $250,000-$499,999
- Inspiration Circle - $100,000-$249,999
- Leadership Circle - $50,000-$99,999
- Sustainer Circle - $25,000-$49,999
To get information on the many ways you can give to the WakeMed Foundation and become a member of the Granite Society, please contact us.